2016-2017 Degree Programmes At Sunyani Polytechnic
- Bachelor ofTechnology(B-Tech) Degree in Building Technology (In Collaboration with Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology) (Regular and Weekend) Entry Requirements
- Applicants must hold a good HND (Second Class Upper Division or Better) in Building Technology or alliedprogrammeswith at least two years relevant post HND qualification experience. Applicants with HND Second Class Lower Division must pass a selection interview before they could be considered. Theprogrammeduration is 18 months consisting of 3 semesters.
- To be eligible for admission to the Pre-B-Tech programme, candidates are required to have one of the following qualification:
- CTCIII Certificate Part III (CTCIII – New Scheme) or
- CTCIII Certificate Part III (CTCII – Old Scheme).
- Bachelor of Technology (B-Tech) Degree inAccountingWith Computing (In Collaboration with Kumasi Polytechnic) (Regular and Weekend)
a. HND Accountancy Applicants
Holders of HND Accountancy Certificate
b. ACCA and ICA Applicants
Applicants with 7 passes or more papers of ICAG, ACCA, CIMA or equivalents
c. Advanced Diploma in Computerised Accounting
Holders of Professional Diploma in Computerised Accounting with credit passes (SSSCE A- D), WASSCE (A1 C6) in the three core papers of English Language, CoreMathematicsand Social
Studies/Integrated Science or Equivalent from a recognized Tertiary Institution
d. First Degree
Applicants holding NAB Accredited degrees will be interviewed. The programme duration is 18 months consisting of 3 semesters.
- Bachelor of Technology (B-Tech) Degree in Procurement Management (In Collaboration with Takoradi Polytechnic) (Regular and Weekend)
A candidate must have an HND with second class division or better and satisfy all conditions that the polytechnic will require.
- A candidate must have an HND in Purchasing and Supply, Procurement Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Stores Management, etc; or its equivalent.
- Applicants with Diploma in Procurement & Supply from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS UK) qualification may apply.
- HNDGraduatesfrom other fields or disciplines with a qualification not lower than a minimum of 2ndClass Lower Division with at least five (5) years working experience in procurement related fields.
- First degree graduates from other fields or discipline may apply.
The programme duration is 18 months consisting of 3 semesters.