2018 / 2019 Admission Forms For Valley View University
UNDERGRADUATE MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Apply for Admission Online
- SSSCE/WASSCEholders: Credit passes (A-D/A1-C6) in six subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language,Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GBCE holders:Credit passes (A-D) in six subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant subjects.
- HND and Diplomaholders from Polytechnics and Universities are eligible to apply for consideration on individual basis.
- Diploma in BasicEducation/3-year Teacher’s Cert ‘A’holders are eligible to apply for degreeprogrammesinEducation.
- GCE Advanced Level:Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-Science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students).
- Baccalaureate(from French-speaking countries), and other ForeignHigh School Diplomaequivalent to WASSCE. Such certificates should be evaluated by the NationalAccreditationBoard.
- Registered General Nursing/State Registered Nursing Certificate/Diplomaholders.
- Mature Students: Applicants must be 25 years and above, and should pass the University’s Mature Entrance Examination comprising English Language, Mathematics, and General Paper.Mature Examsare held in July and December each year.