The Department of BasicEducationis one of the four majordepartmentsthat constitute the Faculty of Educational Studies of the University. The objectives of the Department are to:
- provide student-teacher with appropriate knowledge and skills and methods in teaching various subjects at the basic level.
- equip teachers with skills in curriculum development, evaluation and in designing instructional materials.
- equip teachers with skills in school management and instructional supervision.
- equip teachers with skills in designing and administering assessment instruments in the school system.
- give teachers a firm foundation for research and further studies ineducationand related disciplines.
|M.Phil Basic Education|
|Post Diploma (Basic Education)|
|3- year Diploma in Basic Education|
|3-YEAR DIPLOMA IN BASIC EDUCATION|
|DIPLOMA – EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION|
|B. Ed BASIC EDUCATION|