COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS:IN LOW AND MIDDLE INCOME COUNTRIES
The Office of Research, Innovation and development is pleased to inform the university community of the Commonwealth scholarships in low and middle income countries.
These commonwealth Masters scholarships allow successful applicants to benefit from the expertise provided by universities in low and middle income countries around the commonwealth. The scholarships give talented students who can be from any commonwealth country other than the host country the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills and experiences
Countries participating in this call
· Bangladesh – University of Dhaka.
· Botswana – University of Botswana.
· Ghana – University of Ghana; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
· Kenya – Kenyatta University, Maseno University, Moi University, The Technical University of Kenya, and/or University of Nairobi
· Mauritius – University of Mauritius
· Pakistan – COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT)
· Swaziland – University of Swaziland
· Tanzania – University of Dar es Salaam
· West Indies – University of the West Indies
The scholarship covers the following:
· full tuition fees
· a return economy flight
· an arrival allowance
· A regular stipend (living allowance)
· Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the host country.
· Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How To Apply
Complete the application form below in as much detail as possible and submit it by email email@example.com.
In addition to the application form, applicants must submit the following supporting documentation:
· High school certificates
· Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
· At least one academic reference
· Scan of passport or national ID card
· Proof of English language ability, if English is not your first language
· University offer letter for the course you have applied for, if you already have one
Download the application form here
Applications close on 10 March 2017 at midnight GMT.
For more information on the scholarship please go to: https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-scholarships/
For any enquiries, please firstname.lastname@example.org.