Dishwasher Parts and Resources
- Parts for your dishwasher
- Part pictures for your dishwasher
- Dishwasher repair videos – you need to go to particular parts ( Sample Video)
- Detailed illustrations and schematics of your dishwasher
- Information on how dishwasher works
- Diagnostic guidance in figuring out what is wrong with your dishwasher
- Email service to technical experts for help with your specific dishwasher problem
- Maintenance tips for your dishwasher
- Answers to common questions about your dishwasher
- Graphics and videos to help you locate your dishwasher model number
- Recall information for your dishwasher
- Error or fault codes for your dishwasher
Dishwasher Model Number Finder
The best way to locate the correct part for the type and brand of your dishwasher, is to find the correct model number on your appliance.
If you are unsure how to find the model number on your dishwasher, here is a suggestion on where to look.
Where is my Dishwasher Model Number?
- On Top of your Dishwasher Door
- On the Side of your Dishwasher Door
- On your Dishwasher Door Jamb
Dishwasher Parts & Information Video Resource
Center Wash Arm Assembly Replacement Video
Visit for a large selection of helpful and instructive dishwasher part replacement, maintenance and other videos.
Most Commonly Replaced Dishwasher Parts
Dishrack roller and axle assembly
Dishwasher Silverware Basket – several designs
Upper Wash Arm Spinner – Spray arm assembly for top of tub
Upper Wash Arm Spinner
Dishwasher Door Latch Assembly – door latch and handle assembly
Dishwasher door latch and handle assembly
Dishwasher Center Wash Arm Assembly – Middle spray arm water supply tube & arm kit
Center Wash Arm Assembly
More Dishwasher Parts
Dishwasher Maintenance Tips
If you use your dishwasher on a regular basis, you do not need to do extra cleaning of the interior. If you don’t use it for longer than a week and notice an odor, clean your dishwasher with Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner and Deodorizer. It will be good as new.
Clean the exterior of your dishwasher with a damp sponge dipped in water and a bit of dish detergent.
To remove rust stains from the inside of your dishwasher try RoVer Rust Remover.
Dish rack repairs
When plastic coating on the tines of the dish racks begin to crack and wear off, corrosion and rusting start to occur. Repair kits are available in a variety of colors – light blue, gray and white.
There is a filter located near the bottom or under the lower spray arm of most dishwashers. It is important to remember to clean this filter regularly.
Spray arm cleaning
The small holes in the spray arms of your unit may become clogged with bits of food and other debris. From time to time clean out these small holes, and your dishwasher will do a much better job of cleaning your dishes.