Looking for parts?
Enter model number, part number, part type, brand, or part description and press Enter:
Get your refrigerator ready for spring with a few easy steps and make sure that it works at its best and most energy efficient all through the warm weather season.
Here’s what you need to so:
- Clean the inside of your refrigerator. Discard any old food as well as outdated jars of condiments, jams, etc. You don’t want old food to make your appliance work harder and waste extra energy. Wash the inside of your refrigerator with warm, soapy water.
- Clean the outside of your refrigerator by washing with warm, soapy water. Don’t forget to brush and vacuum the refrigerator condenser coils with a long-handled bristle brush and a vacuum extension. You will save money and energy by making sure that the coils don’t work harder than they have to to remove heat.
- Replace any broken refrigerator shelves, bins and shelf supports and make extra room in your appliance. Check refrigerator gaskets and door seals to ensure efficiency – warn and damaged refrigerator seals should be replaced as they make your appliance waste hundreds of dollars worth of energy.
- Replace your refrigerator ice maker water filter to ensure cleanest, best tasting water and ice. With the warm weather on the way, you will be happy you did!
- Watch this helpful refrigerator maintenance video for more useful tips!
For other refrigerator and home appliance parts needs, visit this excellent appliance parts online resource.