Applicationsare invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes(MSc/MFA/MA/MBA/EMBA/MPH/M.PHARM/M.PHIL/PhD)
General Admission Requirements
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS, SECOND CLASS (UPPER OR LOWER DIVISION)
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have a Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposedprogramme.
Duration of Programme
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calender Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Calendar Years duration.
Mode of Application
Sale ofE-Vouchers/Formsfor admission shall commence on22ndFebruary, 2016.
- First of all, candidates must purchase aneVoucherby paying an application fee ofTwo Hundred and TwentyGhanaCedis (GH¢220.00)at the followingbanks:GCB, Ecobank andUnibank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive aneVouchercontaining an application number andPINthat will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website:https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/pgadmissionsnew/and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates must print out 3 copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and (Transcript for those attendingKNUSTfor the first time)) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is Sunday, 5thJune, 2016.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
NB: All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
Those intending to pursue Distance Learning Programmes should not purchase this form/eVouchers. You should contact Institute of Distance learning on0247274661 or 0500482885