Looking for parts?
Enter model number, part number, part type, brand, or part description and press Enter:
- Electric stoves use less energy than gas stoves but make up for this in operational costs due to high cost of electricity.
- Stoves that rely on natural gas emit half the carbon of coal, none of the sulfur, and less nitrogen.
- Using a gas instead of electric stove (which is powered by coal-fired electricity) does not add significantly to global warming.
- Consider induction cooktops. Induction cooking uses 90% of the energy produced (compare this to only 40% for gas burners and 50% for electric ranges.)
- Based on magnetic fields, induction cooking has each ‘element’ or induction coil generate a magnetic field that induces heat into steel cookware placed on top of it. These cooktops have the same instant control as gas and are the fastest of all cooktop types to heat and cook food.
Visit for Range, Stove, Oven, Cooktop Parts, Repair Help and more
Visit for Microwave Parts, Repair Help and more