KNUST business School Entry Requirements
- WASSCE/SSSCEHolders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D Respectively) in the followingThree (3)CoreSubjects:English Language,Mathematicsand Integrated Scienceplus credits (A1-C6) inThree ElectiveSubjects with an Aggregate Score of24 or betterin the relevant Area of Study.
- ADVANCED LEVELHolders with credits in at leastFive(5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) includingEnglish Language and Mathematics, plus at least two passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level obtained not more than Three (3) years ago
ADVANCEDBUSINESSCERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE)Holders with passes inThreecompulsory Subjects plusThreeoptional subjects relevant to theprogrammeof study,ORApplicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute ofMarketing(CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE inThree (3)Core Subjects andThree (3)Elective Subjects or credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level includingEnglish Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTSwho have attained the age of25 yearsor above at the time of application and have credits inFive(5) GCE ‘O Level subjects includingEnglishLanguage and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects:English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Scienceplus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an aggregate score of24 or betterin the relevant area of study.
HNDHolders withThree (3)years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement at WASSCE/SSSCE orFive(5)GCE O’ Level credits includingEnglish Language and Mathematics.
KNUST business School Entry Requirements – Postgraduates
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS, SECOND CLASS (UPPER OR LOWER DIVISION)
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have a Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
Duration of Programme
Unless otherwise stated,
- Master’s Programmes(Full-Time) are of Two (2) Academic Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Academic Years duration.
- Ph.D Programmes(Full-Time) are of Three (3) Academic Years and (Part-Time) are of Four (4) Academic Years duration.