KNUST Re-Opens 2016/2017 Master of Laws (LLM) Admissions
Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree preferably with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or its equivalent from a recognized university.
An applicant who does not satisfy the requirement stated above but holds LLB degree with a Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized university and has impressive recommendation may be admitted to the programme upon successful entrance examination and/or an interview.
Candidates must attend and pass an interview conducted by the Faculty.
Duration of programme: Two (2) Calendar Years.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Sale ofE-Vouchers/Formsfor admission shall commence onWednesday, 22ndJune, 2016.
- Candidates must purchase an eVoucher by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and TwentyGhanaCedis (GH¢220.00) at the followingbanks: GCB, Ecobank andUnibank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to the link below:https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/pgadmissionsnew/and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates must print 3 copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by registered mail) to the Secretary, School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents:
- Transcript:Please provide a transcript of your degree(s).
- Two References:Please provide two (2) academic references. If you have left the University you can provide one academic and one employer reference.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV):Please provide a recent curriculum vitae.
- Statement of Purpose:Provide a one page statement of purpose why you want to study for the Master of Laws degree.
Please enclose all supporting documents with the application and submit by registered mail to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Closing date for the submission of application forms isFriday, 2ndSeptember, 2016
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.