Can you take melatonin with seroquel,simvastatin,amlodipine,clonazepam,diovan,lithium,
I have a list ofDrugs that interact with MelatoninHere.
That should help.
Hi, I’ve been researching about Melatonin for a while to see if there is a sound cycling pattern when taken as a supplement but I haven’t been able to find anything. It seems people have developed their own cycling strategies which presumably suit them. I was wondering if there is a suggested cycling pattern which removes the dependency on the supplement. After all Mela is a naturally secreted hormone in the body.
Seems like you answered the question already, when you said, “It seems people have developed their own cycling strategies which presumably suit them.”
I do have a page onMelatonin Dosage, where you can get more information onmelatonin doses.
Can I talk to you (Yan Muckle) personally about my insomnia?Thank you!Elizabeth
I am not Yan Muckle.
You can reach him at feedback atsleeptracks.com
You can reach me at adminsleeping-with-a-sleeping-disorder.com
Here is mySleep Tracks Reviewpage.
Drug interactions with prozac for narcolepsy treatment
by Mary .D.
(Ridley park, Pa)
Is there any drug interaction between prozac and any of the meds for narcolepsy?
Here is a list of drugs that interact with prozac.
* 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan)
* AccuHist DM Pediatric Drops (brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine)
* AccuHist DM Pediatric Syrup (brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine)
* Accuhist PDX (brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
* AccuHist PDX Drops (chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine)
* AccuHist PDX Syrup (brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
Sleep Disorder due tostress and acidity problem
I am suffering sleep disorder from five years due to stress and acidity problem.
Please guide me.
Only a Qualified Sleep Expert can help you.
You need to see a doctor and explain your problems to him/her.
I am still available to give you some guidiance.
My email address is admin at sleeping-with-a-sleeping-disorder.com