NAFTI Fees Payment Procedure
NAFTISCHOOL FEES PAYMENT WITH TRANSFLOW AT GCB BANK, ECOBANK AND HFC BANK
- Payment of Fees can be made at any of the following Bank branches located across the country. TheBanksare GCB Bank Limited,EcoBank GhanaLimited and HFC Bank Limited)
- At the Bank, request that you want to pay your NAFTI SCHOOL FEES WITH TRANSFLOW
- Present your Student Number to the bank Teller.
- The Teller will accept your school fees and capture details of the transaction
- You are mandated to pay transactional charge of THREEGHANACEDIS (GHC3.00) in addition to the amount of your School Fees to be paid.
- After a successful payment of your school fees, the teller will issue out a receipt of payment.
- Submit the receipt at theFinanceDepartment of NAFTI