NEW ZEALAND COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 2018
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of New Zealand announces for the information of qualified Ghanaians, application and selection process for the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for 2018 at the postgraduate level of education tenable in New Zealand.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be more than Eighteen (18) years but less than Thirty-Nine (39) years at the time of application.
- Must be a Citizen of Ghana.
- Must not be serving in the Military.
- Should hold 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper Graduate Degrees from recognized Institutions.
- Must have more than one year full-time work experience relevant to the preferred qualification.
- Interested applicants can download application forms from the website address below:
- Completed application forms and relevant supporting document should be sent to:
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P.O. BOX M 75
PRIORITY SECTOR STUDY OPTIONS
- Agricultural Development
- Renewable Energy
Closing date for submission of application to the Scholarships Secretariat is
28Th March, 2018.