Police Entry Requirement In Ghana
Qualifications and Competencies
• Must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
• Hold SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with four (4) credits including English Language and at least a pass inMathematics.
• A minimum age of 18 and not more than 25 years.
• Physically fit by Police standards
• Of a minimum height of 1.73 metres (5ft 8in) for Males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4in) for Females
Interested candidates should pick up application forms from the various Regional and District EMS Offices scattered across the country, complete them and send through the EMS system to the address below. An application fee is to be paid at the EMS Offices. All applicants who were previously shortlisted are requested to re-apply, produce receipts of previous payments and pay the difference.
For more information, see theGhana Police Servicewebsite