Short Service Commission Ghana Armed Forces E-Recruitment 2017 General Eligibility
Eligible applicant should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than20 years and not more than 25 years by 18 May, 2017 for Regular Commissionand not more than30 years by 23 Feb 2017, for Short Service Commission.For Medical Corps Only –Be not more than35 years for Doctors, 33 years for Nursesand30 years for Paramedical personnel by 23 Feb 2017or otherwise specified.
- Be medically fit byGhanaArmed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be not married (forRegular Officer Candidatesonly).
- Be of minimum height of1.68m (5’6’’) for malesand1.60m (5’ 4”) for females.
For Military Police only; the minimum height formale applicants should be1.75m (5’9”)and1.70m (5’ 7”)for females.
Musthave the following:
BECE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than 6) including English andMathematics.
WASSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than C6)includingCore EnglishandCore Mathematics.
- SSSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits(Not less than D)includingCore EnglishandMathematics.
- GCE ‘O’ Level. Must haveFive (5) Credits(Not less than 6)includingEnglishandMathematics.
- GCE ‘A’ Level. Must have Credits in allThree (3) subjects(Not less thanD)and General Paper