The Sims 4releases for Xbox One on November 17and assuming the console fanbase is anything like PC, we’re gonna have more than a few players looking for cheats. Here’s what we currently know about The Sims 4 Cheats on Xbox One:
While we won’t know for certain until the game officially arrives on Xbox One, it can be assumed that many of the PC cheats will carry over to the Xbox One. The exact method for how you’ll enter them into the console remains to be seen, as do the exact phrasing you’ll need to use. But assuming it’s the same as PC, here are the most popular cheats for The Sims 4 that you’ll want on Xbox One.
Note: This list is for the PC version of The Sims 4, which are assumed to work on consoles. You can find thefull running list of confirmed cheat codes here.
- Rosebud – §1000
- Kaching – §1000
- Motherlode – §50000
- Resetsim firstname lastname – Resets stuck sim
- Death.toggle false – Disables death
- Death.toggle true – Enabled death
- Freerealestate on – Can Purchase House Free
- Freerealestate off – Turns cheat off
- Households.autopay_bils – Auto-pays your bills
- Sims.remove_all_buffs – Removes all moodlets
- Fps on – Displays Frames Per Sec
- Fps off – Turns cheat off
- Fullscreen – Makes game fullscreen, type again to for window mode
- Bb.moveobjects – Intersect objects through each other
- Bb.showhiddenobjects – Shows Non-Catalogue purchasable objects
- Bb.enablefreebuild – Build on rabbitholes
- Bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement – Unlocks career objects
- Sims.give_satisfaction_points x – Replace x with a number (eg: 3500 for 3500 points)
Again, some of these look specific to PC so we’ll just have to wait and see when The Sims 4 arrives on Xbox One later this month. We will update this article accordingly.