Looking for parts?
Enter model number, part number, part type, brand, or part description and press Enter:
Don’t hide your laundry room. We all have to spend time in this space, so we might as well make it work for the tasks that need to get done.
A laundry room doesn’t need a lot of space to function well. What a laundry room does need is good storage, a sensible layout, and details that make cleaning clothes less time-consuming and more pleasant.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Keep all your supplies on hand (stain removers, sponges, scrubbers, etc. in containers near your washing machine. Transfer detergents into smaller, containers that are easier to handle.
- Mount an ironing board on a wall or on the back of a door in your laundry room.
- Counter space is very useful in the laundry room (a small table is an excellent choice) and you will be able to fold your clothes faster and neater.
- A laundry room sink (for soaking items) is a wonderfully useful feature.
- Place a basket near your washer and dryer – this can be your holding place for lost-and-found items found in pockets or at the bottom of the dryer (keys, buttons, loose change, etc) that anyone in the family can go to when they lose something.
- If your washer and dryer are old and outdated, you might be wasting a lot of energy. Consider investing in more efficient machines and you will save money in the long run. When buying new machines, consider the Energy Star ratings and investigate how much electricity they will use in a year. Other useful design features that help save energy include water level controls, moisture sensors, and spin cycle adjustments.
- Clean your washer and dryer regularly, and maintain your appliances well. They can last a long time and work at the peak of their efficiency if you know how to maintain them. If they are not working at their peak, find out what needs to be done, and fix them yourselves. Our partners are an excellent source of information, step by step repair help and videos, and parts for every type of washer and dryer.
Visit for Washing Machine Parts, Videos, Repair Help, Maintenance Information and more
Visit for Dryer Parts, Videos, Repair Help, Maintenance Information and more