UEW 2018 Postgraduate programmes – Distance Mode
M. ED. IN MENTORSHIP
- Be a teacher mentor trained by UEW in the past
- Hold a first degree witheducationcomponent
- (eg B. Ed) from a recognized University in the subject specific area and should have taught for at least two years.
- Possess a first degree in a subject specific area plus postgraduate diploma/certificate ineducation.
- Be a teacher in basic school at the level of principal superintendent and above in theGhanaEducation Service status ranking
- Be recommended by his/her head of school.
- Applicant should hold a first Degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have interest in teaching.
- Must pass an interview.
- Applicants without any education background (Qualification in Education) would be required to audit courses in education.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outsideGhana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the NationalAccreditationBoard, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
CLOSING DATE FOR SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS:MARCH 24, 2018.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202041133
KUMASI -0322052212/ 0322053617
AJUMAKO – 0332193772
Apply Online >>>>