UEW 2018 Postgraduate programmes – Weekend Classes
WEEKEND CLASSES: EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN HUMAN RIGHT, CONFLICT AND PEACE STUDIES
Applicants must :
- Possess a good first degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Be a Member of recognized Professional Institution, like the Police Service, Prisons Service,GhanaEducationService, Immigration Service, Ports and Harbour, Armed Forces,HealthServices and the Districts, Municipal and Metropolitan Assemblies without first degree but have five or more years working experience.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outsideGhana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change ofprogrammeafter submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the NationalAccreditationBoard, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
CLOSING DATE FOR SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS:MARCH 24, 2018.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202041133
KUMASI -0322052212/ 0322053617
AJUMAKO – 0332193772
Apply Online >>>>