2017 ACCESS COURSE FOR SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
Access Course students are reporting on Saturday, 3rd June, 2017 at Ho Southern Campus (Dave) between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm.
2. Access Course students who opted for non-residential at the time of paying their fees should note that they cannot change their status upon reporting for theprogramme. This is to enable Management to make adequate planning / arrangement for accommodating students who opted for University managed accommodation.
3. All fees MUST be paid in FULL by the close of Wednesday, 31st May, 2017.
4. Access Course Fees:
University Charges & Fees – GH₵ 1,500.00
Residential Accommodation – GH₵ 515.00 (Optional)
5. You are required to pay your fees into the University ofHealthand Allied Sciences Students Fee Account Number at any of the following bank branches:
GhanaCommercial Bank – Account name: UHAS School Fees Account
Account Number (5011130016925)
Agricultural Development Bank – Account name: UHAS School Fees Account
Account Number: (5021010134245501)
(Note that payment should be made directly into the account and not through the TRANSFLOW)
6. Please use the UHAS number and your name for the payment of fees at the bank and all other correspondence pertaining to this admission.
7. Deadline for payment: 31st May, 2017.