Information for Undergraduate Applicants
(Advanced Level/Mature/ABCE/GBCE/IB and WASSCE/SSSCE Candidates)
Itis announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that Application Forms for Admission to Degree/Diploma/Top-UpProgrammesof Study at the University for the Academic Year are on sale.
The Sale of Admission Forms is open to the following Applicants:
- Candidates who have Examination Results as at the time of Application.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits(A1-C6/A-D Respectively)in the followingThree (3) CoreSubjects:English Language,Mathematicsand Integrated Scienceplus credits(A1-C6/ A-D)inThree ElectiveSubjects with an Aggregate Score of24 or betterin the relevant Area of Study.
- ADVANCED LEVELHolders with credits in at leastFive (5)subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) includingEnglish Language and Mathematics,plus at least two passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level obtained inFive (5) years and above.
ADVANCEDBUSINESSCERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE)Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plusThreeoptional subjects relevant to theProgrammeof study,ORApplicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute ofMarketing(CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE inThree (3)Core Subjects and credits inThree (3)Elective Subjects orSix (6)credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level includingEnglish Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTSwho have attained the age of25 yearsor above at the time of Application and have credits inFive (5)GCE ‘O Level subjects includingEnglish Language and Mathematics,in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits(A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively)in the followingThree (3)Core Subjects:English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Scienceplus credits(A1-C6/A-D)in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of24 or betterin the relevant Area of Study.
HNDHolders withThree (3)years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE orFive (5)GCE O’ Level Credits includingEnglish Language and Mathematics.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS (online application only)and allotherswho have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognised institution.