Wisconsin International University College Ghana Admission Requirements
Why shouldWisconsinInternational University College, a premiere private university, be your first choice for both graduate and undergraduateprogrammes? Here are four reasons why:
- Flexible adaptable study options, day or evening undergraduate programmes mounted to suit your time schedule
- Springboard for invaluable learning opportunities – enroll to experience modern teaching and learning facilities
- Massive career prospect – become a well baked degree holder adequately prepared to stand out at your work place
- Reasonable and accommodatingtermsof payment – modest open terms of fee payment
1. Directly Online:
2. In Person: Pick up forms from
a. Main Campus at NorthLegon, Agbogba Road, Off the Haatso Road
b. City Campus at St. Paul’s Lutheran School Complex, Kanda near GBC
GENERAL (UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES)
a)WASSCE & SSSCE
Candidates must have six credits (A1-C6) in English,Mathematics
and Integrated Science (Biology or Agricultural Science for Nigerian applicants) or Social Studies, and three elective subjects, making an aggregate of no more than 36. For SSSCE, candidates must have six credits (A-D) in the three Core Subjects and three electives, making an aggregate of no more than 24.
Candidates must be at least 25 years old and must write and pass an entrance examination in English, Mathematics, IT and GeneralBusiness
. They may also be required to attend an interview.
Applicants with GCE, ICGSE, GBCE, ABCE, Baccalaureate, Professional Courses (ICA, ACCA, CIM etc) and HND, among others may contact us for levels of placement.
For more information, call +233 (0) 302 504 391/399 + 233 (0) 54 853 383 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BACHELOR OF LAW (LL.BPROGRAMME)
Applicants of this category must be holders of:
a)WASSCE with grade C6 or better in three (3) Core Subjects (English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Agricultural Science or Biology), plus three Elective Subjects.
SSCE with credit passes or better (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising Mathematics, English, Science and three (3) other subjects.
HND holders with a Second Class Lower or better together with six (6) credits or better in WASSCE, comprising thee (3) Core Subjects (English, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Agricultural Science or Biology) and three Elective Subjects.
Mature candidates must be 25 years or above to be eligible and must have relevant background and experience in related subject areas.
b) 3 –YEAR LLB. PROGRAMME
Applicants for the 3-year programme must be holders of a first degree in a non- law discipline in a recognized University with a Second Class Lower or better to be eligible to apply.
Holders of HND and other Professional Qualifications may contact us by our address.
NB:There will be access course for mature students and English proficiency course for Francophone Students at the main and City Campuses. Applicants should contact the Registrar’s office for more details.
a)WASSCE & SSSCE APPLICANTS
The University admits students with West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) and Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination
(SSSCE) with at least credits in six courses (C6) in English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and three (3) elective subjects in Science,
General Arts or Home Economics subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 or better for SSSCE holders and 36 or better for WASSCE holders. Senior Secondary
School applicants will enter the programme at level 100.
Mature applicants include:
a. DIPLOMA HOLDERS
• Holders of a Diploma in Nursing from recognized institutions with a minimum GPA of 2.50 and a pass in the licensure
examination conducted by the Nursing and Midwifery Council ofGhana
will be admitted to level 300.
• Applicants age must be 25 years and above.
• A selection of examination and interview will be administered or offered.
b. OTHER MATURE CANDIDATES
• Professional nurses with Diploma in Nursing Education
/Administration with a minimum of B+ average (will enter at level 200).
• State Registered Nurses (enter the programme in the second year).
Care Assistants, Community, or Enrolled Nurse (enter the programme at level 100).
• Mature applicants (non-nursing professionals) must have the minimum application requirement.
Tags:Wisconsin International University College Ghana Admission Requirements