2018 / 2019 Admission Forms For All Nations University University college
Download All Nations University Admission Forms here
All Nations University Offers the followingProgrammes:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Oil and Gas )
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical )
- Bachelor ofComputer Science (Hons)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer )
- Biblical Studies withBusinessAdministration
- Bachelor ofBusinessAdministration inAccounting
- Bachelor ofBusinessAdministration inMarketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human resource management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking andFinance
- Bsc General Nursing (Joint Top upProgrammewithKNUST)
- Diploma in Biblical Studies with Business Administration
All Nations University College offers a continuous admission programme. Application forms are processed for the next available admission deadline.
Application forms may be purchased from the Office of the students Services, All Nations University College and designated centres in and outsideGhana.
ANUC designated centres are as follows:
- All Nations Full Gospel Church, Tesano. Tel: +233-302-223205
- All Nations Full Gospel Church, Kumasi. Cell: +233-277 417693
- HFC Bank branches nationwide.
- Busy Internet,Accra
- Application Forms may also be downloaded from the University College website athttp://www.anuc.edu.gh/anuimg_container/allpdfs/anuc%20forms.pdf
For additional designated centers, please call the Admissions office at +233 578580418 +2330503541863 +233540479779
The appropriate application fee must be paid in order to obtain the application forms.
For online forms, payment must be made at submission time.
An applicant will not be offered admission without proof of payment of the application fee. Completed application forms may be returned to the Admissions Office by mail, e-mail, or by hand .Further communications from the admissions office is by text messages, phone calls, emails etc.
For the 2015/2016 academic year, the application fee isGHS 80.00 (eightyGhanaCedis) for local applicants and $120 US (One hundred and twenty dollars) for International applicants Note however, that the University reserves the right to increase this fee without prior notice.
Get your application form here