2018 / 2019 Admission Forms For Ghana Institute For Languages
DMISSIONS! ADMISSIONS! ADMISSIONS!
a) The School of Languages is organizing special intensive courses at the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels in English and French.
Prior knowledge of the chosen languages is not an entry requirement but prospective candidates must be able to the read and write.
Certificates will be awarded at the end of the course. more»
- Purchase your preferred application form e-voucher from any of the under listed TransflowBanks: GCB Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Prudential Bank,Unibank, Fidelity Bank Universal Merchant Bank, Ecobank, or HFC Bank.
- Log on to www.gil.edu.gh to access our website.
- Click on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” button below and start the application process.
- Enter the serial number and pin (as it appears on your e-voucher) and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Complete the online application form and SUBMIT.
You may purchase an e-voucher via VISA or MTN Mobile Money by clicking on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” button. Continue from Step (iii) above to complete the application process.