AITI Admissions are open to SHS graduates
Courses for SHS Graduates include: (Click on course name to read more)
Foundations of Software Development (FSD)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Microsoft Office Training (ICDL)
Web Applications Development (WAD)
Click on “Register” to download or fill an online application form.
How to apply:
Step 1: Admission Requirements
Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in. You must be a Senior High School (SHS) graduate and must at least have passed six subjects including Maths and Science. you may call our academic office for preliminary guidance and counselling session of the course to select.
Step 2: Submission of application
• Fill application form online at www.aiti-kace.com.gh/?q=shsrg
• Pay application fee (GH¢60 for 2016) at AITI-KACE’s Account office.
Step 3: Submit supporting documents to Academic unit
• Photocopies of transcripts or WASSCE certificate or results
• Receipt of application fee (note: non-transferable and non-refundable).
Step 4: Confirmation of Acceptance by School
• Expect a decision from admission committee on your application within 1 month from the day of submission.
Step 5: Payment of Course fees
• Pay your course fee at the AITI-KACE Account office in cash or bankers draft
• A notification on the orientation schedule for the course will be sent to you
Step 6: Course Orientation
• Participate in the announced course orientation program.
Call 0302 679 542 for more information
Build your skills for jobs and university education with AITI-KACE.