Ghana Fire Service Recruitment Screening 2016
2016 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN BODY SCREENING, DOCUMENT
VERIFICATION ANDAPTITUDE TEST
1. In connection with theGhanaNational Fire Service 2016 recruitment exercise, I have the pleasure to invite all qualified/shortlisted applicants for body screening and validation of certificates on6th October 2016, at their designated screening Centres. The reporting time is0700hrs prompt.
2. You are advised to come along with Originals and Photocopies of the following documents:
a. Current printout of the applicant’s summary sheet from the website, which has a unique serial number against the applicant’s name.
b. Educational Certificates (including BECE)
c. Birth Certificate
d. National Photo ID (i.e. Passport, Driver’s License, Voter ID, NIA ID)
e. Driver’s License ( Required only for those applying as drivers)
3. Short listed applicants who successfully go through the body screening and document verification exercise will be eligible to take anAptitude Test on 7th October, 2016.
4. The Aptitude Test for both category A and B applicants will comprise English Language,Mathematicsand Current Affairs.
5. Note that impersonation and the use of forged documents constitute criminal offences under the laws of Ghana. Any applicant caught attempting to impersonate or use fictitious documents will be arrested and handed over to the Ghana Police for prosecution.
6.NB: Applicants will be responsible for their feeding and accommodation during the exercise.