Ghana Institute Of Journalism GIJ Graduate Closing Date For 2017/2018 Admission
There are two types of applications.
(A) NOTE:Instructions for completing the Online GIJ Application Forms:
1. Pay your application fee at any Fidelity Bank Branch by providing
your name and telephone number.
2. You will be provided with your application number at the bank.
3. Go to http://registration.gij.edu.gh/Apply/Start to begin and
complete your application online.
(B) Application Forms can also be downloaded from the Institute’s website:www.gij.edu.gh
Downloaded forms should be submitted with the appropriate Payment Slip from any Fidelity
Completed Application Forms should reach:
THE SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
THE GRADUATE SCHOOL SECRETARIAT,
GHANAINSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM,
P. O. BOX GP 667,ACCRA.
Not later than Friday, 16th June, 2017
For any further enquiries, contact: Tel: 233-0302 228336 or 026 396 0567
Emails: [email protected]
Related GIJ 2017/2018 Admission Notice :
- Ghana Institute Of Journalism GIJ Graduate Courses For 2017/2018 Admission
- Ghana Institute Of Journalism GIJ Graduate Admission Requirements For 2017/2018 Admission
- GIJ Graduate School How To Apply For 2017/2018 Admission
- GIJ Graduate School Cost Of 2017/2018 Admission forms
- Ghana Institute Of Journalism GIJ Graduate Closing Date For 2017/2018 Admission
- GIJ Undergraduate Courses For 2017/2018 Admission
- GIJ Undergraduate Admission Requirements For 2017/2018 Admission
- GIJ Undergraduate Cost Of 2017/2018 Admission Form
- GIJ Undergraduate 2017/2018 Admission Procedure
- GIJ Undergraduate Closing Date For 2017/2018 Admission