Nursing training college Admission Forms 2017 is Out
Nursing Training Forms for 2017/2018 academic year is finally out.
- Apply for 2017/2018 nursing training admission by following the steps below;
1.Purchase application codes from anyAgricultural Development Bank (ADB) orGhanaCommercial Bank (GCB)branch at a cost ofOne HundredGhanacedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence). Candidates are to note that the total processing cost has been reduced from One Hundred and sixty Ghana cedis(GH¢160.00)to One hundred Ghana Cedis(GH¢100.00).
Alternatively, applicants can pay withMTN mobile moneyby going towww.mohschools.edu.gh. Click mobile money link and follow the instructions.
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique serial Number (SN) and PIN.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and ane-mail address.
4. Use their serial number(SN) and PIN code to access the application formonline at www.mohschools.edu.gh
5. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission processonce the online application is opened.
7. Use the reference number you would receive on submission of your form to track the status of the admission process.
8. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
- Nursing Training College Admission 2017/2018 – How To Apply