About KNUST business School
TheKNUSTSchool ofBusiness(KSB) was established in 2005 as an outgrowth of the 29-year old Department of Economics and Industrial management which began by offering a Post-graduate Diploma in Industrial Management, followed by an M.A. in Industrial Management and MBAProgrammesin 2002. KSB has been established to fulfil the vision of KNUST, to provide the environment for excellence in teaching, learning, and research in management and entrepreneurship in science andtechnologyfor the industrial and socio-economic development ofGhanaand Africa. In effect, KSB seeks to attain global recognition as a Centre of Excellence in Africa for the development and the production of high calibregraduateswith hands-on knowledge and expertise in management to support the industrial and socio-economic development ofGhanaand Africa. The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology School ofBusinessover a period of a decade has established itself as a global leader in managementeducationand has built an international reputation based on educational programmes designed to develop insightful, principled global leaders. Since its creation in 2005, the School has continued to review its curriculum to reflect industry trends and to build a faculty known for its cutting-edge research.
- The Department of Human Relations and Organizational Development(formerly Dept. of Managerial Science)
- Department ofAccountingandFinance
- Department ofMarketingand Corporate Strategy
- Department of Supply Chain and Information Systems(formerly Information Systems & Decision Sciences Dept.)
- Department of Service and Hospitality Management