COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS TENABLE IN UNITED KINGDOM 2016-2017
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above mentioned awards which are tenable in United Kingdom. The awards intended for Ghanaian men and women of high intellectual promise who will be expected to make a significant contribution to the achievement of the overall development objectives of the country on their return from their studies.
The award would be tenable in Universities and other institutions of higher learning in the United Kingdom.
You can apply for a CommonwealthScholarshipfor the following levels of study
- Master’s (one-year courses only)
*Please note that the CommonwealthScholarshipsCommission does not fund MBAs
Candidates should satisfy the following requirements:
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident inGhana.
- Applicants for Masters Degree must have First Class or second Class Upper.
- Applicants for Doctorate DegreeProgrammeshould have at least 2ndClass (Upper) in related/relevant fields.
- Candidates must not be above 35 years for Masters Degree and 45 years for PhD
- Applicants must obtain admission from recognized Universities in the United Kingdom.
- Should have a least 2 years post qualification and post national service working experience.
- Economic Growth and the Private Sector
- Governance and Conflict
- Climate and Environment
- Water and Sanitation
- Food and Nutrition
- Humanitarian Disasters and Emergencies
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates with the requisite qualifications are required to apply to the address stated below
- Applicants should state clearly their proposed field of study or research and in addition produce originals of certificates at the interview
- Medical Officers within the public service should obtain formal clearance from the Director of Manpower, Ministry ofHealthin support of their applications
- Candidates serving in GovernmentDepartmentsor in other Public Service Organizations must pass their applications through the Heads of their Organizations
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents
- Certified copies of University record
- A research proposal
- Study plan
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of National Service certificate
- Copy of admission to a UK University
- One (1) recent passport size photograph
Closing Date:Not later than 30th SEPTEMBER, 2015
Alternatively, applicants may hand in applications personally to the address.
THE REGISTRAR OFSCHOLARSHIPS
P.O. BOX M. 75
For further information visit http://bit/ly/cscuk-scholarships-developing-cw
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE CONTACTED