OFFER OF SCHOLARSHIPS BY THE GOVERNMENT OF HUNGARY
The Hungarian Government is informing us of the award of (50) fifty scholarships for Ghanaians to study in various disciplines at the undergraduate, masters and doctoral levels in Hungary as follows.
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
a. Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana.
b. Candidates for Undergraduate studies must:
- Have completed their Senior High School education and hold the most recent WASSCE certificates with aggregate between six (6) and fifteen (15)
- Not be above twenty-three (23) years of age
- Must have genuine Birth Certificate.
c. Candidates for Masters and Postgraduate studies must;
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45) for postgraduate.
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
- Bachelors Level – Agriculture, Engineering, Natural Science, Business and Economics.
- Masters Level & Doctoral Level – Any field of Interest
The closing date for submission isThursday, 3rd March, 2016
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing with photocopies of certificates, results-slips, Birth Certificates, passports and other relevant documents, as well as their Telephone numbers to;
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P. O. BOX M. 75